WELCOME TO FOUR ON THE FOUR: A BLOG ABOUT JAZZ DRUMMING AND ALL THINGS UNRELATED, BROUGHT TO YOU BY JON McCASLIN

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Jon McCaslin Quintet - Live @ The Cellar



The Jon McCaslin Quintet - Live at The Cellar

Friday, May 13th
Saturday, May 14th

The Cellar Jazz Club
3611 West Broadway
Vancouver, Britsh Columbia

8:00pm

Featuring:

Jon McCaslin - Drums

Brad Turner - Trumpet
Phil Dwyer - Tenor Saxophone
Tilden Webb - Piano
Jodi Proznick - Bass

www.cellarjazz.com

This weekend marks the first of many exciting projects on the go for me this month. I'm playing two nights this coming weekend with a GREAT band at Vancouver's premier Jazz club, The Cellar. We'll be working through my original compositions and then spending a couple of days in the studio recording my next album. It's been almost ten years (!) since my last major recording project so I'm really looking forward to playing some great music with these fine musicians and documenting it for all to hear. C'mon out and say hello !

1 comment:

  1. Go Jon Go! Great band, great tunes. Can't wait to what the gang does with your tunes. Enjoy yourselves!!!!

    ReplyDelete